Lyophilization USA returns to New Jersey this fall, featuring talks from Johnson Johnson, GSK, Genentech, Bayer Consumer Care and Arlenda
NEW JERSEY, ISELIN, USA, May 24, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Building on the success of its global portfolio of pharmaceutical events, SMi Group are delighted to announce the return of Lyophilization USA taking place on November 16th – 17th Iselin, New Jersey.
Pharmaceutical companies are still dedicating research efforts on freeze-drying technologies, commerciality of scaling up and homogeneity of product quality remain top concerns. Lyophilization USA will gather leading experts from top pharma companies to discuss the latest cutting edge developments in freeze drying, as well as solutions to on-going industry challenges.
Key Topics Addressed:
– The impact of controlled nucleation on product quality and the technology being used for controlled ice nucleation.
– Examining the development and scale up of a freeze-drying cycle for biotherapeutics.
– Highlighting the approaches to effective holistic packaging and innovative design.
– Lokesh Kumar, Associated Scientist, Genentech
– Charlie Tang, Associate Director, Formulation Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
– Guido Schmitz, Global Head of Packaging Technology Innovation, Bayer Consumer Care
– Perceval Sondag, Principal Statistician, Arlenda
– Eric Munson, Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Kentucky
– Kelly Forney Stevens, Drug Product Development, GSK Vaccines
– Melissa Lash, Scientist, Large Molecule Drug Development, Johnson Johnson
For those looking to attend there is currently a $300 early bird saving which will expire on June 30th.
Further information is available at: www.lyophilization-usa.com/pr
SMi Presents the 3rd Annual Conference on…
Date: November 16th – 17th 2017
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
– W.L. GORE ASSOCIATES, INC
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
SMi Group Ltd
+44 (0) 207 827 6048
email us here